Pupil guidelines for Non-Uniform days
- Please wear opaque tights if you are wearing shorts or a shorter skirt
- Please choose tops that are appropriate for school so no excess of flesh on show
- Please do not wear fancy dress
- Please remember that no hats to be worn inside classrooms or the dining room.
- Please do not use temporary hair colouring.
- Please remember for safety reasons do not wear large jewellery items or excessive amounts of jewellery.
- Light make up may be worn on non-uniform days.
Minimum donations of £1 with all proceeds going to our school Charity- Sheffield Children’s Hospital.