DIOCESE OF HALLAM
ST . MARY’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Cross Street Chesterfield, S40 4ST
Tel – 01246 232170
NOR – 420
SR L18 – L24
Required for September 2018
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a highly successful and innovative school which is seeking a practising Catholic with passion, experience and leadership to be our new Head Teacher and help us to continue our journey of excellence.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith who has a clear vision of Catholic education
- Be an excellent practitioner and communicator, able to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents and Governors
- Demonstrate belief in the enjoyment of education and achieving high quality learning experiences and growth mindset for all our pupils
- Have experience of ensuring high standards of teaching and learning are achieved, maintained and enhanced
- Be a role model to staff through commitment, enthusiasm and dedication to raising standards.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to lead a ‘good’ school, which has many outstanding features, with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy, motivated and confident pupils who enjoy learning, have a growth mindset and are proud of their school
- A friendly team of hardworking, creative and focused staff committed to ensuring the best learning outcomes for all pupils
- Forward-thinking, enthusiastic and dedicated Governors
- Supportive parents who want to work with the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The position is subject to a DBS check. Please also read our Safeguarding policy http://stmarys.stmarysblogs.net/safeguarding-information/
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the office on 01246 232170. Applications must be made using the CES form http://www.catholiceducation.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-application-forms
Closing date 8 February at 12 noon and interviews will be held on 16 February 2018.